Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy September Candy Fans!!










Happy September indeed!!

So many things are happening within this month. For example, did you know that September is the "AKC Responsible Dog Ownership Month," "Mold Awareness Month," "National Chicken Month," "Library Card Sign-up Month," and "Be Kind to Editors & Writers Month"? Who knew?!

In addition to all those important things, September is also the month of the Fall Pecatonica "Pec Thing": an event at which Propaganda Candy will be selling its goods. Want more info? Clicky-click THIS to read on. Not only should I be wishing you all a Happy September, but I should also be wishing you a "Sweet Sixteen-More-Days-Until-the-Fall-Pec-Thing."

Man are we busy!!

That's all for now! I'm off to inspect my fridge for fuzzy objects, appreciate my dog, check out some books, eat a chicken, and assert my right to the kindness of people.

Hey, it's be kind to Editors & Writers month! I write...don't I?!

Love,
Carolyn Michelle

Ps: Did you notice the video bar to the right? Propaganda Candy is on YouTube now!!

Photo Credits: 1) vintageholidaycrafts.com 2) kaboodle.com 3) peppered thought 4) Uppercase Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment